Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting along... Picasso clowns....


I'm one lucky reefer to own this pair... the female I've had for about 5 months (07-26-08) and the male I've had for about a month (11-19-08)... the female is an ORA Grade A Picasso and the male was raised by a breeder... I originally had a pair of ORA Grade A's but decided to upgrade the male with the Snowcasso (liked him better coz of the white markings)... in the beginning, they didn't get along too well but after a week, they finally got along... here's pics to prove it... LoLz.. I hope to keep these guys for a while, until they develop their full coloration...

2 comments:

  1. Do you have the breeders information for the male?

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out www.donisreef.com for more info about the breeder... :)

    ReplyDelete